Friday, March 30, 2012

Every day is a new beginning...I feel like this is a new beginning for me!

I have worked on developing my business cards today and since I couldn't decide which logo to use—I used both! (Not on the same card, of course) So..it's basically the same card with different logos. I will post samples here probably tomorrow. I still need to do the stamping part and figure out exactly what I'd like to do for that...or maybe something from the Art Philosophy cartridge...and round the corners.

I also did a couple more sessions of training last night and printed out several of the forms and calendar template. I am getting antsy to get going...Mid-April is the date I've set for MY gathering and official announcement here at home.

It is very easy for me to talk to people about what I'm doing! So far this week I've talked to several friends and have definite interest from one to learn more, one who wants to attend a monthly workshop and might have a gathering and one who is just interested in seeing the product...so another potential hostess. I haven't even sent out an e-mail as planned yet!

Onward...

I'm going to remain very optimistic and hopeful as this is going to be our second source of income for a long while, I'm hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment