Thursday, April 4, 2013

Another card I recently made....
The Santos family has always had a special place in my heart. Brandy took piano lessons from me for years and her little sister, LeeAnn took lessons about a year or so. They stopped taking lessons about a year ago because of transportation and sport conflict issues. I'd given them my little organ when I got my nice console for my birthday. They lost their dad, Gonzalo, in a tragic accident a couple weeks ago. His truck slid out of control on an icy road on his way to work and he was killed (37 years old). I played piano for his services this past Monday. I'm going to go visit them tomorrow morning. Yolanda, their mom, is a sweetheart, too. I love this little family and I pray that God will watch over them and protect them and give them peace. I can't imagine what they are feeling right now...probably numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment