Monday, July 16, 2012

FOR NEW CONSULTANTS ONLY!

Remember how I mentioned that I'm recruiting? There are TWO new options for new consultants...and both are exciting! If you join my team in August you will not only have your choice of the $49 Basics kit or the $99 Executive kit, but you will also receive this wonderful damask bag...now this is doubly great since the "master team" that I'm on is called the Damask Diva's and oh, how I'd love to have one of these...but they are only for new consultants and only while supplies last...so sign up to be on my team today...still working on a team name, but we will be something with Bloomin' Crafty, of course! (Side note: our director of the Damask Diva's just got an award at convention for recruiting the most people during the last year! Congratulations to Mandy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment