Monday, July 16, 2012

I am just soooo bad...it's been a crazy summer here...looking for a job, family visiting, trying to teach lessons and art club, trying to remain sane...it's hard sometimes. I really will do better!

I achieved a goal with CTMH this month - I completed the degree of Bachelor's of Close to My Heart Business! On to the Master's program now!

I really HAVE been busy...I completed my art board for the "Art Philosophy" cartridge...will post photos soon. Also, I've had several fun workshops and classes as well as some wonderful gatherings, met both my STTT #1 and STTT #2 goals and now I'm recruiting!

CTMH convention was last week and there are so many new and exciting things to share with all of you! We have another new CTMH only Cricut cartridge (Artiste) with 700 different images - boxes, 3-D elements and flowers, cards and envelopes, cupcake holders, and oh, so much more! It will be available for purchase August 1st...but...if you'd like to pre-order with me NOW, just let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment