Monday, July 16, 2012

So...let's review: Sign up to be on my team (for either $49 or $99) during August and you will receive a beautiful damask bag FREE from corporate CTMH (first come/first served) plus some "surprise" gifts from me to help you get your business off to a great start. Next, book your own gathering (either an actual party with ME or an online gathering) in August or September and you will be entered into a drawing for the June Stamp of the Month, "Life Is Tweet". Third, Place an order online and receive FREE goodies from CTMH every week in July (I think I forgot to tell you about this one...if you place an order for $75 or more, before tax and shipping, you will receive a paper packet and embellishments or compliments for FREE...different every week the whole month. Only online orders over $75 qualify). Last, but not least, if you pre-order the new Cricut "Artiste" from me you will receive an additonal "surprise" from me when it is delivered. So...lots of choices, lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment